Saturday, January 1, 2022


 Happy New Year!

2021 is behind us, thank goodness. It had some very difficult times and yet some very good memories were created all so! We were forced to stay indoors and close to home for most of the year.

Been home gave me a great deal of time to concentrate on three main project,

The Best Wineries to Visit in 2022

The Wineries to Watch for in 2022

The Best Wines of 2021

The task get more difficult every year. There are more wineries. The wineries keep improving! The wines just get better and better! Narrowing  them down   is very challenging.

We were of course restrict to limited travel. Or selections from provinces out side of British Columbia required a great deal of research and assistance from friends across the country. I listened, I read I did the research. Are the results perfect, No! It is simply one man's insight to Canada's amazing wine industry. Even now I can think of wineries who I should have added. 

As for the Best Wines of 2021 I can only talk about the wines we drank. I never rely on on a tasting session at a winery or wine event to make my selections. The minimum requirement is a full glass  enjoyed in  a relaxed setting. The majority of the wines are selected  with more than two opinions.

You are welcome to send me your thoughts winebob49@gmail.com

I hope you have a safe, healthy and prosperous 2022 and of course drink many many good Canadian wines!



No comments:

Post a Comment