Monday, April 8, 2019


If you follow this blog you will know that that I have not posted in several weeks now. I ran into a few health issues that prevented me from enjoying the numerous fine wines produces by the Candian wineries. Three Kidney stones and 2 gallstones preventing me from attending the Vancouver International Wine Festival.

I mention the medical problems only to offer an excuse. That's right an excuse for the Okanagan Falls wines.  I attended their Spring release and have to say I was disappointed in the wines. Maybe this was the result of too many medications taken in the months before the event maybe not.

Who did not disappoint and once again stood out was Wild Goose Vineyards. Their consistency over the years has been amazing.  Try their 2017 Gewurtztraminer. Absolutely is full of mouth-watering peach and apricot flavours.

Liquidy Wines Ltd also impressed. The complex blend Collage was extremely good. This winery should impress you in 2019.

The winery with one of the best locations in the Okanagan  Kraze Legz also impressed with a good cellar of wines.

The family owned  new  Nighthawk Vineyards showed a great deal of potential. The owners are Danial and Christ Bibby with Dakota Bibby been the winemaker.

Visit the website and help support our 29 year adventure by advertising on site.

No comments:

Post a Comment