Wednesday, August 12, 2026

On a beautiful  July afternoon, Barbara and I, along with friends Ken and Jane, decided it was long past time we headed for the beach and enjoyed some fish and Chips.   Moby Dick Restaurant is a long‑time beachfront favourite in White Rock, known for classic fish & chips. It’s located right on Marine Drive and is one of the most popular spots on the promenade,

Although it was busy, we were lucky enough to get a nice table on the patio. We were also lucky in getting one of the most professional and charming waitresses to serve us. 

I do not normally order a glass of wine with fish and chips, but today was the day. I will have to criticize the restaurant for not having a single BC wine on the wine list. I settled on a New Zealand wine. Oyster Bay Pinot Grigio. 


I would have to say it was not up to par with recent  Pinot Grigio wines I have enjoy. However, it was still good. The fish Yummy!  

We enjoyed our meal, then wander along the street to the ice cream shop. Barbara had Strawberry and I had chocolate. A perfect afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment